SynQor® Releases an Advanced Military Field-Grade 3-Phase Programmable Output Power Supply MPPS-4000
榮夏科技 - SynQor台灣唯一授權代理
• 4 kW Adjustable Output Voltage 0-80 Vdc and Current Limit
• Balanced 3-Phase Power Factor Correction Input
• Wide Input Voltage and Frequency Range
• Sealed, Shock-Proof, Weather-Proof Construction
• 1U Rack Unit, Ultra-Low Weight (28 lbs.)
SynQor, Inc., announces its new compact, lightweight, fully isolated military field-grade Programmable Output Power Supply (MPPS). The MPPS will accept a wide range of frequencies and 3-Phase inputs and has three programmable DC output voltage options; 0-35 V, 0-55 V and 0-80 V, all up to 4 kW of output power. The power supply also includes an user programmable current limit feature.
This power supply is designed to meet the strictest military standards MIL-STD-704F, 1275D, 461F, 1399-300B and 810G. The MPPS also tackles the difficult problem of unbalanced 3-Phase loads on aircraft and ships. MIL-STD-1399-300B requires that all the phase currents be balanced to within ±5% for ships and ±3% for submarines. The MPPS achieves a high degree of input phase current balance while delivering regulated DC power, which makes it compliant to MIL-STD-1399. The power supply has been tested extensively to MIL-STD-810G shock, drop and vibration requirements. The units can operate in harsh environments (rain, sand, salt, high altitude and a wide temperature range: -40 °C to +70 °C).
The MPPS is highly versatile and includes several features that can be helpful to high-tech military field operations groups. Up to 8 units can be configured in parallel to deliver higher power. The internal control systems in the units allow for synchronized start and stops of the parallel group so the entire system appears to operate as a single power supply. A battle short feature allows the unit to continue to operate beyond the specified temperature range. It includes a SNMP Ethernet base module that allows real time remote system monitoring with trap/email features that warn users and monitoring consoles of important system events. The MPPS outperforms other products in its class in terms of output power, efficiency, reliability, flexibility, weight and size.
- 4 kW programmable DC output voltage (up to 0-80 Vdc) and current limit
- Universal AC input: 85-265 VrmsL-L; 47-800 Hz
- Balanced load currents for 3-Phase sources; MIL-STD-1399-300B
- Up to 8 units can be paralleled for higher power
- 1U High Rack-Mount unit (17" x 20.42" x 1.73")
- Low Weight 28 lbs.