GFS™ delivers a true Primary Mass Flow Standard and makes
the fundamental measurement of low gas mass flow rates practical.
• Primary gravimetric principle: measures mass and time directly.
• Covers the range of 0.2 to 200 mg/s in various gases (10 sccm to 10 slm N2).
• Extend range to higher flows with sonic nozzle based successive addition system.
• ± 0.05% of flow rate measurement uncertainty.
• Maximum outlet pressure of 650 kPa absolute.
• Controlled by GFS Tools software supporting unattended, fully automated operation