UPC5000/UPC5010 Pressure Calibration Standard
Combining heavy-duty construction and precision performance, the UPC5000 offers flexibility for a variety of pressure calibrating applications.
The compact UPC5000 includes a self-contained nitrogen cylinder, our patented Orion 2C valve and rechargeable battery, as well as all controls, hoses and connections required for rapid on-site calibration. A weight of less than 33 pounds makes this instrument truly portable. Whether your destination is a mountain-side wellhead transmitter or your own standards lab, this system provides industry-leading convenience for calibrating transmitters, transducers, gauges, and other pressure sensitive devices.
Each UPC5000 series model is equipped with an exclusive precision vernier that provides infinite control to secure the most accurate readings possible. Three independent selectable ranges provide accuracy within 0.05% up to 2000 psi. Readings appear on a large digital LED display, eliminating parallax, interpolation and operator error. Increased protection is provided by a self-relieving regulator that eliminates costly repairs due to inadvertent pressure overshooting. The UPC5000 is easy to operate and training can be accomplished in as little as 10 minutes. Different technicians can calibrate the same transmitter and get identical results...every time.
Whether working in aircraft manufacturing, electric power supply, or general industry, the UPC5000 performs beyond the standard for accurate, on-site calibration.
- Available in self-contained enclosure with carrying handles (UPC5000) or 19 inch rack-mount version (UPC5010)
- Six sets of ranges to choose from: 2000/1000/400 psi, 1000/500/200 psi, 500/250/100 psi, 100/50/20 psi,50/25/10 psi, and 15/7.5/3 psi
- Three independent selectable ranges in each instrument
- ±0.05% F.S. accuracy of each independent selectable range
- Available with Light Emitting Diode (LED) or Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Pressure display resolution 0.02% F.S. typical for each range
- State-of-the-art push button calibration - No analog potentiometers or adjustments required
- Lightweight, less than 33 pounds
- Adjustable overpressure protection
- Precision pressure vernier control
- Self-contained 2215 psi nitrogen cylinder
- Voltage/current display mode for transducer testing
- Supplies DC loop power
- Non-destructible, finger tip control micro-metering valves for pressure control
- Quick-disconnect fitting and hose included
- Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Pneumatic only - no hydraulic fluid or distilled water messes
- Engine test
- Food processing
- Pneumatic system checks
- Aircraft manufacturing, government laboratories, oil industry, electric power plants (nuclear and fossil), and general industry