The DPS series includes high voltage power supply modules with output voltages up to 6 kV in a compact and easily mountable housing. The maximum power is 12 W, polarity is switchable. The HV output is finished by HV cable or by SHV connector. The version the supply and control voltages are connected either via a D-SUB 9 connector or H15 connector (3U cassette).
An internal reference voltage can be used to control the output voltage with help of an external potentiometer. Analog I/O is provided for remote monitoring and control. To protect connected loads hardware limits for voltage and current can be defined. Our patented resonance converter technology and the metal box shielding guarantee lowest EMI.
- DPS series in 3U cassette or compact box
- Precise high voltages up to 6 kV at max. 12 W
- Usable for desk top HV PS
- To be integrated in multichannel HV systems
- Polarity fixed or switchable electronically/manually
- Patented resonance converter technology
- Voltage and current limits via potentiometer
- Very low ripple and noise
- Very low EMI
- Modified versions on request